Who We Serve
Loves always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:7
After three decades of marriage, we have learned much concerning God’s intentions for marriage. We have a passion for marriage; we know the value of doing marriage God’s way. We are not counselors, we are seekers of the truth. We base our teaching on guidelines found in the Holy Bible. With many years of learning, growing, experiencing hardship, and seeing God prove Himself faithful —- we know the answer is in following Him.
A marriage that honors God will produce —- “much good fruit that will last”… John 15:16
We are honored to serve:
- Married couples with one wife and one husband
- Christian couples seeking to understand more about God’s plan for marriage
- Young couples both prior to and after marriage
- Married couples in ministry/missions positions needing support and encouragement
- Christian couples in leadership positions desiring to become marriage advocates in their communities